Membership is open to any person willing to study, teach, disseminate and promote the art, science, and philosophy of Yoga according to the teachings of B.K.S. Iyengar. Membership is not restricted only to those residing in the six New England states.
- $60 for calendar year, January 1 to December 31.
- $30 goes to IYNAUS for membership in national association.
- Membership in IYANE also includes membership in the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States (IYNAUS).
- Newsletter: receive both IYNAUS and IYANE newsletters
- Discounts for IYANE sponsored events, workshops, classes, etc.
- Create and foster a sense of community amongst the practitioners and teachers of Iyengar Yoga in New England
HOW TO JOIN
- To join IYANE, download the Membership Application Form.
- Mail the completed form along with your check to IYANE, c/o Kathleen Swanson, 2 Foster Center Road, Foster, RI 02825
- You can choose to pay securely online via PayPal by selecting a membership option and clicking the “Pay Now” button below.